Come hear from our NINE(!) Injury Center-funded interns about their experiences working in injury prevention this past summer. Free lunch provided to those who register by Monday, September 12. You'll hear from:
- Miriam Gleckman-Krut (U-M Sociology) -- topic: sexual assault
- Breanne Helmers (WSU Psychology) -- topic: sexual assault
- Samantha Madson (U-M SPH) -- topic: opioid overdose/suicide
- Kate O'Connor (U-M Kinesiology) -- topic: concussion
- Grace Phenisee (U-M SPH) -- topic: youth violence
- Sara Stein (U-M Social Work/Psychology) -- topic: dating violence & substance use
- Christopher Bush (U-M SPH) -- reporting on CDC internship
- Michael Jacobson (U-M SPH) -- reporting on CDC internship
- Sanjana Pampati (U-M SPH) -- reporting on CDC internship
All have had rich and interesting experiences. Attendees will have an opportunity to learn about fascinating aspects of injury work from these hard-working interns.
We are extending the time for this month's seminar, so please be sure to join us earlier than usual: 11:30 a.m.!
A webcast option is available. Please indicate if you are attending by webcast when you register.